Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Way to Answer the Why

Taipei City

I loaded up hours worth of work to do on the plane for my flight to Taipei today. I have stuff figured out and just needed to put things in writing for our quarterly report. I didn't make a dent. My brain has been uncooperative the last few days since I've been sick. Fever does fry ones brain.

Ended up watching "My Ex and Whys" and it was the perfect movie for me to detach. I'm a LizQuen fan and I try to watch all their movies through TFC. I loved the movie because I related so much to it.

Many people now only know me and Sweetie. They don't know that there was so much drama in my life before he found me. I was pretty much like Cali before I met Sweetie. I had lost all hope to find my one true love. I had baggage and I was angry. I was untrusting and didn't entertain suitors. People in my previous work used to call me the ice queen behind my back.

I guess I got tired of it and eventually tried to see if I would find the right one. Ara Mina's character (Cali's mom) explained this very well. Why should we continue to try to find love? Because we live for love and if we don't try to find it then we would have lost our chance to love and be loved.

When I look back at my past I realize that I needed to go through all of it to understand and accept what was best for me. I can now look back fondly at the past -- the good and the bad -- because it's part of who I am today.

Maybe someday I can put all these experiences to good use and help others heal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment