Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

The House Wife Diary

When I woke up this morning I headed straight to my desktop to log-on and start working and then I realized I took time off to spend time with my family and prepare for our move next week (I still sneaked in some time to check my work email heh). Anyway, I spent most of the day puttering around the house - walis, mop, scrubbed the bathroom, did the laundry, cleared out stuff from my part of the den and cooked dinner, and now I feel like my body wants to dismantle (hehehe).

And now my brain has just stopped functioning for the day... now I know why my Mom sleeps so early.

Zzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen! I also wondered why my mom always not only slept early, but also why she always slept whenever there's a chance. But when I became I mom I understood it, because I can already relate! I wake up very early, and doing office/house chores and taking care of baby eats up not only my time but also a lot of my energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I'm married I can appreciate more what wives and mothers have been doing for their families unconditionally. Thankful for my mom and my wonderful wife. =D

    ReplyDelete